The Emsella Incontinence Chair—Be Your Most Confident You
Women of all ages can experience incontinence in one form or another. Incontinence, or bladder leakage, can occur because of childbirth, your body aging, and even menopause. You may already be planning your life around being close to a bathroom. Even though this problem is common, you don’t have to accept that this is the way it’s going to be the rest of your life. You can do something about it. You can do something to improve your symptoms and to improve your quality of life. And why wait until your symptoms are unbearable? Why wait until surgery is your only option? Do something to improve your symptoms now!
It’s always a good idea to see a doctor that specializes in these types of issues. Consulting with a gynecologist or a urologist is recommended. However, there are other treatments that can make a big difference with your symptoms. Come to Trilogy and try the
What is the
It is a chair that you sit on. It uses high intensity focused electromagnetic technology to stimulate your pelvic floor muscles and cause them to contract and release. Doing one 28-minute treatment is the equivalent of doing 11,200 Kegel pelvic floor exercises. Even after one treatment, you could notice an improvement of your symptoms. We generally recommend 6 treatments, spread over 3 weeks (2 per week). You will notice improvements immediately and for weeks after the end of treatment.
What is the treatment like
You sit on the
Are there any side effects?
Will this treatment work on me?
- Try the Emsella Incontinence Chair
- Learn About Trilogy's Body Shop and the Keto Diet
- Procell Microneedling with Botox, Juvederm and PHP
- Botox—A Cure for Sweaty Armpits
- Have You Heard of Trilogy’s New Body Shop?
- The Emsella Incontinence Chair—Be Your Most Confident You
- Emsculpt—Burn Fat and Build Muscle at the Same Time
- The Benefits of Red Light Therapy
- The O-Shot
- Do I Need a Chemical Facial Peel?