Why Should I Get a Mini Lip Pout?
Your lips and your smile are one of the first things anyone notices about you. All of us want to make a great first impression, second impression, and so on. No matter how full your lips are at age 20, over time, all of us start to lose collagen all over our faces, including in our lips. You may wake up one morning, look in the mirror, and notice for the first time that your top lip looks thinner—even a lot thinner. Even though thinner lips are a natural part of aging, you don’t have to like it or accept it!
No matter your age, you can have natural looking, full lips with a simple procedure—it’s called a Mini Lip Pout. If you’ve never done fillers on your lips before, this is a great procedure to start with. You get fillers injected into your lips, and within minutes, have noticeable results. Know that this procedure changes your lips less than a full lip augmentation.
The great news is you can try out lip fillers, see what the procedure is like, and see if you like the results, all without a huge financial investment. We know you will love your results! The results won’t be overly dramatic. Your lips will still be your lips. Your lips will look natural but their best.
We use fillers containing hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring “sugar” that is found in your skin. Because your body makes this, you are much less likely to have an allergic reaction to it. And, if you don’t like your lips, the procedure isn’t permanent. Your body gradually breaks down the hyaluronic acid and absorbs it. Within 6 or so months, your lips will return to normal.
This is what the procedure is like:
- We clean your lips and put on a topic numbing cream.
- We let the numbing cream do its job for about 10 minutes
- We carefully inject a hyaluronic acid filler. You and your doctor will decide on precisely which filler to use depending on how you want your lips enhanced. Juvederm and Restalyne are commonly used. Even though we use the numbing cream, you may feel some twinges of pain. The injections take 10-15 minutes.
- Expect some tenderness and some swelling particularly over the next 24 hours. Everyone is different. Some people will have swelling that lasts a few more days. Others have no swelling at all.
- Enjoy your beautiful “new” lips!
If you like the results, then we can set up a regular schedule for touch ups to maintain your look. Any time you want fuller lips or to change the shape or structure of your lips, we can do that, too. Many people like to gradually plump up their lips.
If you think that a Mini Lip Pout is right for you, come in for a free consultation. We want you to be your best you!
- Will You Vote for Us?
- Get Ready for Warm Weather with Laser Hair Removal
- The Emsella Incontinence Chair—A Fix for Incontinence
- Why Should I Get a Mini Lip Pout?
- Can Emsculpt Help With Back Pain?
- How To Find The Right Facial In Salt Lake City
- Acne Fixes in Salt Lake City
- Does CoolSculpting Work?
- Non Surgical Incontinence Treatment
- Learn About Trilogy's Body Shop and the Keto Diet