The M’lis Professional Contour Wrap may be used in two ways: for inch loss, or for detoxification and lymphatic cleansing. This amazing wrap does both for the body. The contour body wrap helps to free and remove trapped waste in the connective tissue, eliminating internal disfiguring deposits and stimulate inch loss. Wraps are often sold in a series of treatments to maximize inch loss and cleansing. The contour cream helps stimulate the lymphatic circulation while the plastic wrap acts as an acupressure to push the lymphatic fluid up into the thoracic valve, circulating the toxins back into the blood stream to get filtered out through the liver and the kidneys, promoting permanent inch loss.
This 60-90 minute process is not a water loss, as clients do not sweat, and does not contain chemicals or dehydrating ingredients. Clients may wear their own swimwear or a spa bra and panties (short swim trunks for men).
- Step one: Exfoliation through Buff Body Scrub
- Step two: Measurements taken at several points on the body (this step is often skipped when the wrap is being used for detoxification and cleansing as part of a Lifestyle Change Program)
- Step three: Application of Contour Cream by a trained technician
- Step four: Wrap using a plastic film that helps to contour and tighten
- Step five: Relax for 60 minutes on a comfortable treatment table. Many spas offer reflexology, a facial, or a hand and foot massage in combination with the wrap that may be done during this step.
- Step six: Cut out of wrap
- Step seven: Rub in any remaining cream
- Step eight: Re-measure in same points
- Step nine: Client is dressed and on their way. Clients should not shower for the rest of the day to allow the cream to continue working.
As there has been internal cleansing, at least half of a person’s weight in ounces of water should be consumed to help flush toxins and waste from the body to maximize results.
*Disclaimer: Results may vary from person to person.
to Trilogy Medical Center! Our doctors and staff are some of the best in the world. We are here to answer your questions in a private in-office setting or over the phone.