Keto Diet Plans Salt Lake City
As the new Keto Center of Utah, Trilogy Medical Center is excited to team up with Drew Manning to offer Keto Diet Plans as another key service of Trilogy's Body Shop. We want to help our clients set and meet their nutrition, weight-loss, and body goals.
At the gym or standing in line at the grocery store you may have heard people talk about the Ketogenic (Keto) diet, but you many not know exactly what it is or what it can do for you. We are here to both educate you about the basics of the Drew Manning Keto diet protocol and give you a plan created just for you that includes the following elements:
90-DAY PLAN - $499
- A Personalized Keto Diet Plan.
- 6 appointments of clinical support by a Trilogy Team member trained in Drew Manning's method.
- Recommended Keto supplements and meal replacement package. (Sold separately at Trilogy).
- Recommended services to jump start your progress including: Coolsculpting, Emsculpt and Cellutone. (Sold separately at Trilogy).
Lower Blood Sugar & Insulin Levels
It's a medical fact, lower blood sugar enhances your body's ability to lose weight & lose fat.
Lower Risk of Diabetes
Being your correct weight and stable blood sugar level lowers risk of type 2 diabetes, pre-diabetes, and metabolic syndrome.
Prevents Heart Disease
The keto diet can also help prevent heart disease because it lowers HDL cholesterol.
Lower Risk of Other Diseases
Risk of Cancer, Alzheimer's disease, Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease, Brain injuries and concussions, and Acne are all reduced.
THE KETO DIET IN A NUTSHELL
The Keto diet is a low-carbohydrate, high-fat diet that offers may health benefits. When you replace carbs in your diet with fat, your body enters a metabolic state called ketosis. In ketosis, your body starts to burn fat for energy, which is perfect for most of us, since most of us have extra fat stored in our bodies. The Keto Diet has been adopted by thousands of fitness and nutrition specialists around the globe. We have chosen to teach and adopt the Keto diet method of "Fit-to-Fat-to-Fit" Fitness Expert Drew Manning. Learn more about Drew Manning and the Keto Diet.
Foods to Avoid
The Keto Diet is very simple. Certain food put your body in a state of fat burning, other foods do not. Here is a list of foods to avoid:
- Sugar - and this means a lot of things. Soda, juice, candy, chocolate, cookies, pastries, cakes, and ice cream to name a few. I think you get the idea.
- Diet Foods - most of these are highly processed. Avoid them.
- Grains - Grains can contain fiber, but most are high in carbs. Avoid bread and crackers. Get a burger wrapped in lettuce instead of a bun, have a spoonful or rice instead of a plateful, etc.
- Most fruits - Focus on berries. Avoid fruits like oranges and bananas that can spike your blood sugar.
- Beans - Again, beans can have some nutritional value but for the keto diet, they must be avoided.
- Root veggies - Root veggies like potatoes can spike your blood sugar. Avoid.
- Sugar free products - This includes soda and candy. These sugar free products can have sugar substitutes or sugar alcohols that can still affect your body like sugar.
Foods to Eat
See the list below to see how many foods you can eat and still lose weight. One great way to get on the Keto diet and to stay on it is to find recipes that you love. With Drew Manning's diet plan, supplements and meal replacements eating Keto just got a whole lot easier.
- Meat - there are almost too many choices to list. Here are a few: turkey, bacon, ham, chicken, beef, and pork.
- Fatty fish - like salmon, trout, tuna, and mackerel.
- Butter and cream - grass-fed if possible.
- Nuts and seeds - Pecans, almonds, pistachios, and cashews to name a few nuts. Sunflower seeds, chia seeds, and flax seeds all help to fill you up and add nutrition to anything you are eating.
- Green veggies - Think of the veggies you would see in a salad or on a relish tray—tomatoes, red peppers, cauliflower, and broccoli.
- Avocado - Eat one every day.
- Healthy oils - olive oil and coconut oil are two of the best.
to Trilogy Medical Center! Our doctors and staff are some of the best in the world. We are here to answer your questions in a private in-office setting or over the phone.