Last Updated: Nov 26th, 2018
Who we are
We are Trilogy Medical Center located at 7001 S. 900 E. Suite #100 Midvale, UT 84047. Our website address is: https://www.trilogymedicalcenter.com and will be referred to as the "Site".
Your use of this site constitutes an agreement between Trilogy Medical Center and You that you understand and agree to the terms of this Policy, and consent to the manner in which we may collect, use and disclose the following information. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, please do not use the Site.
We reserve the right to change the provisions of this Policy at any time. We will alert you that changes have been made by indicating on the Policy the date it was updated. We encourage you to review this Policy from time to time to make sure that you understand how any Personal Information you provide will be used. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes.
This Policy applies solely to information collected by the Site. It will notify you of the following:
- Personal Information Collected on Contact Us, Request a Consultation or other On-site Forms We only have access to and collect personal information (such as your name, telephone number, or email address, and email preferences (collectively, "Personal Information") that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent your Personal Information to anyone. We are the sole owners of the Personal Information collected on this Site. We take every precaution to collect said information in a secure environment. See Section on "What data breach procedures have in place" for more information.
- Information Collected by Automated Means – Whenever you use the Site, we, as well as any of our third-party advertisers and/or service providers, may use a variety of technologies that automatically collect information about how the Site is accessed and used (“Usage Information”). Usage Information may include, in part, device type, browser type, operating system, the page served, the time, how many users visited the Site, and the website you visited immediately before the Site, the pages visited on the Site, the "entry" page, the "exit" page. This statistical data provides us with information about how users engage with the information provided on the Site. Furthermore, we collect information such as how many visitors visit a specific page on the Site, how long they stay on that page, and which hyperlinks, if any, they click on. Usage Information helps us to keep the Site fresh and interesting to our visitors and to tailor content to a visitor’s interests. Usage Information is generally non-identifying, but if we associate it with you as a specific and identifiable person, we treat it as Personal Information.
- How long we retain your data We reserve the right to retain customer information stored in our secure database indefinitely. This is so we can send periodic email blasts of sales and specials and monthly email newsletter.
The technologies used on the Site, including Device Identifiers, to collect Usage Information may include, without limitation:
- Tracking Pixels – We may also include tracking code (also known as web bugs, Internet tags, pixel tags, tracking pixels and clear GIFs) with the content and ads that we deliver to you, which we will use to collect information regarding your interaction with our content and ads. A tracking pixel is a transparent graphic image placed on a web page or in an email, which indicates that a page or email has been viewed or that an email has been forwarded. In addition, a tracking pixel allows third parties to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the tracking pixel appears, the URL of the page on which the tracking pixel appears, the time the page containing the tracking pixel was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by the third party. A tracking pixel may also tell your browser to get content from another server.
- Analytics – We use two products to analyze activity on our site. We use Groove Marketer's tracking technology and/or Google Analytics to understand how users use our site so as to enhance the user experience on our Site.
Cookies and tracking pixel (together, “Site Cookies”) may enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Site, track user actions/behavior on our Site and track the effectiveness of ads.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will also use your information as follows:
- Registration – A user may need to first complete a registration form in order to use the Site, to register for an event or to request an appointment for any number of services. During registration, a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our Site in which you have expressed interest. Other information may be requested but is generally not required.
- Surveys and contests – From time-to-time, our Site may request information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and mailing address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this Site.
- Customer Service – Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services, monthly newsletters, or to communicate changes to this Policy.
- Chat – Our Site may use chat functionality to enable direct communication with you through our Site. We will primarily use such information to assess your needs and answer questions you may have regarding our products and services. We may ask for your contact information so that we may contact you to further discuss our products and/or services.
We will not sell, trade, rent, share your Personal Information to third parties, unless you ask or authorize us to do so, or unless we specifically say so in a specific contest done in cooperation with another complimentary business. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or data sharing policy of a third party.
Unless you ask or provide your consent to do so, we will not share your Personal Information with any third party outside of our organization, other than with our service providers, including as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order. Only employees who need the Personal Information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to Personal Information. The computers/servers in which we store Personal Information are kept in a secure environment.
We will disclose Personal Information when we believe in good faith that such disclosures (a) are required by law, including, for example, to comply with a court order or subpoena, or (b) will help to: enforce our policies; enforce contest, sweepstakes, promotions, and/or game rules; protect your safety or security, including the safety and security of property that belongs to you; and/or, protect the safety and security of our Site or third parties. In addition, if Trilogy Medical Center or all of its assets are acquired, all of the data collected by us through the Site and through other means and services provided by us would be among the transferred assets.
We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Information. If you receive promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further promotional communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided at the bottom of every promotional email you receive or by contacting us directly at the email address or phone number given on our Site. We do not charge for this service, and your opt-out request will be processed within 30 days of the date on which we receive it.
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our Site:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Notify us if you do not want us to share your Personal Information for marketing and promotional purposes.
The Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and Trilogy Medical Center does not knowingly collect or use any Personal Information from such children. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will make reasonable efforts to delete such Personal Information from our database.
We take measures designed to protect your Personal Information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect Personal Information we process and maintain. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
This Policy and the privacy practices of Trilogy Medical Center will be subject exclusively to the laws of the State of Utah in the United States. Trilogy Medical Center makes no representation that this Policy and our practices comply with the laws of any other country or jurisdiction. Users of the Site who reside outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. If you reside outside of the United States, by using the Site, you consent to the transfer, processing and use of your information outside your country.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at 7001 S 900 E #100, Midvale, UT 84047, (801) 747-2273, email@example.com.